Friday, January 18, 2008

STRANGER by angelica licuanan

i was not expecting to meet you
but i saw you out of the blue
you knock me off my feet
that made my heart beat

it was so fast i cannot fight
i think its love at first sight
you brought me delight
a feeling that gives me hope and light

that i could forget the one who captured my heart
and finally found my way out
you put me back to normal state
and made my infatuation placate

i was so glad that you came
but still i don't know you name
you are still a stranger i can't deny
you made me smile i don't know why

you made me realize that i deserve more
someone worth fighting for
hope to talk to you sooner
and know each other better

want you to be my friend
and not anymore a stranger we tend
you have changed what i feel
and make my wound heal

No comments: